Resume of Abhishek Zambre
- Part of Database as a Service (DBaaS) Control Plane team of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Developed backend services to provide users with some form of access to Oracle Database without the
need for setting up physical hardware, installing software or configuring for performance.
- Led full lifecycle of website development for real-time data analysis and monitoring.
- Designed and developed back-end using Python's Django framework and MySQL.
- Part of a DevOps team to perform build and release activities for Zimbra Collaboration Suite and Desktop application.
- Administration of SCM servers (Perforce), along with setup and maintenance of build VMs.
- Senior DevOps Developer
- 07/2012 – 06/2014
- Identify and initialized DevOps activities with development teams, vendors, and the customers.
- Automation and performance tuning of product builds which resulted in 40% faster product delivery.
- Deployment of builds on production servers and provide 24x7 support to development and testing teams.
- Software Developer (ETL)
- 08/2009 – 07/2012
- Developed data migration framework called ADMEM (Automatic Data Migration Execution Manager) to fully automate
ETL operations on the database with over 50 million records in 4 hours.
- Provided development support for C++ based tool for data migration called MigDrive.
- Developed web application for reconciliation reporting, and data migration monitoring & quality control.
- Foundations of Algorithms
- Distributed and Parallel Database Systems
- Distributed Software Development
- Distributed and Multiprocessor Operating Systems
- Software Project, Process, and Quality Management
- Data Mining
- Information Assurance and Security
- Software Security
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Mobile Computing
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Storage and Virtualization
- Compiler Construction
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Advanced Unix Programming
- Operating Systms
- Computer Networks
- Software Engineering
- Management Information Systems
- Multiprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Object Oriented Modelling and Design
- Network Management
- Computer Architecture and Maintainance
- Data Communication and Networks
- Database Management System
- Web Technologies
- Electronics Communication Systems
- Information System Analysis and Design
- Java Programming
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Geospatial Distributed Computing
- Fall 2017
- Performed big data analysis for cab dataset using GeoSpark API to filter top 50 cab pick-up location hotspot.
- Implemented MapReduce in SparkSQL and used Hadoop File System on Hadoop cluster of 5 machines in Scala,
divided data set into grids, calculated Getic-Ord Gi* statistic score using Apache Spark and monitored cluster usage
statistics in Ganglia.
- Service Oriented Application
- Fall 2017
- Developed an SOA web application with Session Management and User Authorization/Authentication using C#, WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), and XML along
with Middleware SOAP/RESTful Web API and published it to the IIS web server for deployment and testing.
- Data Cluster Analytics
- Spring 2017
- For a given Handwritten digits’ dataset, developed ensemble training model comprising of K-Nearest Neighbor (KNN), Support
Vector Machine (SVM) and Artificial Neural Network (ANN) using only 13% of data.
- Performed majority voting scheme on results obtained by these models and achieved 96% accuracy.
- Secure Online Banking System
- Fall 2016
- Led environment Security team by collaborating with ASU IT team, COMODO CA, and Namecheap.com for deployment
server setup, SSL certification, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) encryption, and Trust-Logo verification.
- Performed vulnerability testing and bug fixing to fortify security of the system.
- Safe and Independent Living
- Fall 2017
- Developed a system that performs probabilistic reasoning using Bayesian Networks based on information from the
wireless sensor network and body sensor network installed at different locations of the house.
- Wireless sensor network and Body sensor network simulator is developed using Python's Tkinter library.
- Batroid - Android Assistant
- Fall 2017
- Led project to develop a context-aware Android application with features such as Geo Do Not Disturb using Google
Geofencing API to reject calls and send text replies whenever the user enters or exits a predefined location.
- Additional features such as notifications alerts, map navigation to calendar event locations, automatic birthday wishes,
and weather notifications.
© 2018 Abhishek Zambre